A first of its kind with delicious vegetarian recipes researched at KARE over the last ten years says Indian Express in its report.
HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT OF THE ARTICLE:
Kare Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, Mulshi Lake has decided to come out with an Ayurvedic cookbook. This book will be the first of its kind as all the delicious vegetarian recipes researched at Kare over the last ten years have been compiled in this book. This book is the brainchild of Ragini Kalmadi who was ably assisted by the famous Gourmet-author of India Usha Bail & the chief dietician at Kare, Jaswandhi Chaudhary & Dr Roli Rangappa. Recently Dr Prakash Kalmadi of Kare was invited to announce the international release of the Ayurvedic cookbook at the London Book Fair. Dr Prakash Kalmadi gave a presentation and a talk along with the co-authors Jigyasa Giri & Pratibha Jain from Chennai. Pritya will publish the Ayurvedic cookbook & Srivatsa has done photography illustrations from Chennai.
(As featured in Indian Express, 8th May, 2008))
- “A Culinary Wonder with Vegetarian Recipes” – Indian Express
- The Secrets of Cooking Traditional Andhra food – Indian Express
- Choicest Vegetarian Recipes Near Perfection, says Savvy Cookbook
- Treasure of Traditional Vegetarian Andhra Recipes, says Taste and Travel
- Traditional Menu from Vegetarian Cookbook at Femina